|Posted by Bda Singles on July 8, 2016 at 2:30 AM|
Wearing clothes that are appropriate for your body shape can make you look as much as 10 pounds slimmer. Line and design is much more that wearing horizontal stripes, it is how the lines in the garment are formed, the shape and proportion of garments and how they are used to create the best look and how the lines of the body interact with the lines in clothes. Also, with color, it is not simply what color looks best on you (which is very important) but how color works with the lines of a garment to determine the final look.
Tips to Look Slimmer:
1. Get the perfect fit. Clothes that are too big or too small will make you look larger.
2. Don’t wear bulky sweaters, or sweatshirts.
3. Use color to bring attention away from an area you are self-conscious about. For example, a scarf will bring the eye upward on the triangle body type and take focus from the hips. A fantastic skirt will bring the eye downward and create interest on the inverted triangle.
4. Avoid shiny fabrics such as velour and satin. A purse that falls at the hips will add weight in that area.
5. To make your legs appear smaller wear dark hose or leggings. Don’t wear patterned tights.
6. Don’t wear oversized, shapeless clothing to hide bulges– they will make you appear larger instead.
7. Wear undergarments that have good support.
8. Dress in monochromatic colors without patterns. Darker colors will make you appear smaller – navy, dark green, gray or black.
9. Avoid horizontal stripes. Thin vertical lines will give a slimming look.
10. If you are trying to hide a tummy wear tops that flow over that area easily and stop just below the tummy. Form fitting- not baggy. Tunic tops – don’t wear belts.
Categories: Health, Wellness, Locksmiths, Marriage
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Oops, you forgot something.